Wisma Chuang (formerly Central Plaza) is a newly refurbished building which located at the strategic commercial district in the Golden Triangle of the KLCC. The building is a stone throw away from the Raja Chulan Monorail station and 2 min walk to the Pavilion Shopping Mall. This 29-storey 109.73m-high intelligent office tower has won
“Design Excellence” Award in 1997 from Pertubuhan Arkitek Malaysia (PAM). It consists of column free offices
with built up sizes ranging from 1,000 sf to 11,000 sf that sum to a total let able area approximately of 200,000
sf. The building is also built with 326 car park bays. It is owned by Chuang’s Properties (Central Plaza) Sdn Bhd.
- High speed Internet Access
- Monorail Lot 10 Station – 3 minutes walking distance.
- Monorail Raju Chulan Station – 5 minutes walking distance
- MRT Bukit Bintang Pavilion Station – 2 minutes walking distance
- 24-hour security guards, latest security system and CCTV with 24-hour monitoring.
- Nearby Hotels, shopping malls, banks
- Mynews store at Ground floor of Wisma Chuang