Ilham Tower is a clever marriage of aesthetics and functionality, and aims to be the new business address for corporate elite and high-flyers in the city. It is standing at 314.5m tall, it is currently the fourth tallest building in Malaysia, offering a mixed-use development of offices, hotel, art gallery and dining. It is located in Golden Triangle area of Kuala Lumpur is a 60 storey Grade A office tower. It is also certified as Green Building Index. Among them stands an impressive tower that’s easily spotted from afar, the Ilham Tower, which has a diagonal exoskeleton comprising triangulated concrete frames and external trusses.
- Highly accessible with Ampang Park Station just a few steps away
- Within Kuala Lumpur City Centre, a highly reputable area and established business hub in Kuala Lumpur
- A wide variety of shopping, Michelin-star restaurants, banking facilities, and 5-star luxury hotels are all located within the area
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry – premium serviced offices in Kuala Lumpur
- 24-Hour Security, Turnstile Security Card Access System
- High Speed Broadband
- Connectivity o Covered Car Park