Menara TCM is a 32-storey Grade A Office Tower along Jalan Tun Razak which is strategically located in Kuala Lumpur’s city centre. This building designed for GBI & LEEDS Gold Accreditations, approved to be developed as MSC Malaysia Cybercentre, Multitier Security System with modern security features, ergonomically designed to meet every expectation of today’s Local and Multi-National Corporations.
Menara TCM is within close proximity to the renowned Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), the iconic Tun Razak Exchange (TRX), embassies, purpose-built offices, premium hotels, shopping malls and condominiums/serviced apartments. The offices boast unobstructed views of green compounds in the U-Thant – Ampang area & Royal Selangor Golf Club. Menara TCM’s convenient location at the edge of the city centre provides quick and easy access to and from the city. Its accessibility is complemented by various highways including AKLEH, DUKE, SMART Tunnel and MEX whilst the nearest LRT station – Ampang Park Station is just a short walking distance away. The accessibility is further enhanced by upcoming MRT stations – KLCC East, Conlay and TRX Stations.
The unique features of the building are as follows:-
- GBI Gold & LEEDS Gold
- Approved to be developed as an MSC Malaysia Cybercentre
- Ceiling height close to 10 feet
- Centralised chilled water air-conditioning system
- Under-floor trunking
- Garden Terraces on dedicated floors
- Potential signage opportunity
- Destination controlled smart lift system
- Short walking distance to the nearest LRT station – Ampang Park Station
- Complement by upcoming MRT stations – KLCC East Station and Conlay MRT Station